.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Grey Point

Tired of the idiocy that is the fake left-right conflict? Let's face it. The Neocons are knee jerk reactionary nuts using counterfeit Christianity as a basis for their agendas and Liberals are bleeding heart, over emotional, tree hugging, UN loving hypocrites. The Independent Party are water carriers for the Republicans, and the enviromentalists are funded by big government. It's time to speak the truth. It's time to enter THE GREY POINT.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charleston, W.Va., United States

My name is James Andrew Hatfield, and I'm an eighteen year old who lives in Charleston, West Virginia. I'm an active member of two churches, studying to be a minister and a politician,and working for MULTICAP in my town. I'm also a registered member of the Constitution Party, the "fifth third party" in the U.S. I'm a defender of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, of the Bible and of Biblical principles.

Thursday, April 21

Atheism, Bush's Religious Standing

We have a lot of things to talk about on this edition of The Grey Point. Some of the things we'll cover on our debut post will be the falsities of atheism. We'll also cover on why I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that Bush isn't the wonderful Christian he wants us to think he is. Last but not least, West Virginia has become the laughing stock of the Union, but we'll get back to that later on.

Some quick notes before we begin. The ACLU apparently is fighting against RFID chips. The ACLU and I haven't exactly been on the same page, for quite some time, especially with their sponsoring of the liberal attack on monotheism, Christianity in particular. But with the recent ACLU attack on the RFID chips, I have to say that I side with the ACLU on this. If you want to learn more about the RFID chips, and what they do, then you can visit:
http://www.spychips.com/index.html

Anyways...let's get to our first subject of the day.


“Everyone who is seriously interested in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe - a spirit vastly superior to man, and one in the face of which our modest powers must feel humble.” Albert Einstein

Atheists create this grand world of their own where they're not responsible for their actions, and happiness is brought by material goods and other worldly, temporal things. We live in a world where instant gratification is more asked for than prolonged gratification. I've said it once and I'll say it again, the longer you wait patiently and the harder you work for it, the sweeter the reward is in the end. Atheists just don't care about that, though. I'm convinced the reason they attack us Christians is because of one simple fact: They're not happy. This is, for the most part, because Christians are happy. Why are they angry at us for being happy? Well, it's pretty simple. We don't need money, folks. We don't need money to make us happy; we don't need a fancy car, or a big house. Fame and fortune don't mean a thing. If I was a king, with all the gold in the world, I could still be unhappy. Why are the rich and famous prone to fits of drug and alcohol abuse, failed relationships, and downward spirals galore? Because they're not happy. Atheists? Atheists just don't seem to understand this. Everything in this world is finite. Temporary things will never make anybody happy. They would rather clamor to an obviously false and disproved theory called Evolutionism. What is Evolutionism? In a nut shell, everything that has ever happened is random chance. We are in the midst of chaos. Fate and destiny are false, order is a myth, and life has no point. What kind of mindset is that? Isn't that depressing? It sounds really dull and gloomy. "It's all random, life is pointless, and why should I do anything if nothing matters?" Heck, we came from monkeys, according to Darwinism. We have seen how that worked out. Darwinism didn't work, Neo-Darwinism didn't work, and Evolutionism is so obviously a lie at its worst, lowest point. Atheists know this, deep down inside, that they will never, ever be happy with the things they get in this mortal realm.

"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" Matthew
16:26

Even Satan could go and turn himself over to God in repentance of his wicked ways. But you know what? Satan won't do that. He has one thing stopping him: His pride. Ladies and gentlemen, don't let your pride and false dreams blind you. Atheism is just that, a blind fold. Atheists are trigger happy reactionists who go around, and whenever you mention God, they jump you. Trust me, folks, I've seen it. I've seen an atheist before snap at a Christian for mentioning the Bible. It has come to the point were the line isn't as vague, but is now finely drawn in the sand. You're either with God, or you're not. I don't care who you are, if you're not with God, you're going to Hell. Sorry. End of story. I'm not going to sugar coat the facts.

Anyways...enough ranting from me. All in all, atheism is pure lunacy. If I was still an atheist, I would be so unhappy, I might have even killed myself. I had gotten to that point in my life, where suicide wasn't such a bad idea, and if I hadn't turned my life over to God before it was too late, I'd be in Hell burning for eternity for slitting my wrists. But Salvation saved me, and look at me now. I'm doing better in school; I'm working out, taking care of myself, my friends, and my blood and church families. I am, needless to say, a changed man. And I thank God everyday for that.

Alright...Bush; let's talk about him before I run out of room to talk. Bush isn't a Christian, and I know this for a fact. And if you think he's a Christian, well, you're about as blinded as the Democrats thinking Kerry was a good opponent to President Bush. Bush will go to Muslim mosques and Catholic churches to get blessed, and we are supposed to think that he's this wonderful Protestant Christian he says he is? Folks, think about it. Bush only started waving around his "Christian faith" after he became president. And you know why? Because we live in a Democracy, instead of a
Constitutional Republic. See, in a Democracy, mob rules. So, if the majority of the people were Egyptian pagans, then Bush would be an Egyptian pagan. If the majority were atheists, then Bush would be an atheist. Of course, we all know Bush isn't an atheist. He's a Luciferian, teleprompter reading jackass. This is the same man who joked about the fake weapons of mass destruction fiasco, pretends he's both a cowboy and some sort of real ex-U.S. pilot who never went AWOL, and openly proclaims he would be happy if America was a dictatorship. Just as long as he's the dictator.

Lastly, I said I would speak on what's happening in WV. It seems our all knowing all powerful state politicians want to make it so English isn't the official language of West Virginia. English isn't our official language? I suppose with those huge numbers of illegal aliens, and Asian immigrants coming in, we might as well change it, right?


2 Comments:

Blogger Miss_Blue said...

Hey Caiden!

12:10 PM  
Blogger caiden said...

Miss Blue:

I'm guessing you and I have the same daily reading to have found this one...

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home